CDX 7.02% 6.1¢ cardiex limited

Banter and General Comments, page-51

1. 31 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    I was doing some reading today to try to see where things are at. Obviously keenly awaiting the Mobvoi watch release - the delay has been disappointing (the "imminent" release was promised in October...), but hoping to see some good news on that front soon.

I noted that earlier last year, Craig and the team stated several times that they were planning on presenting at the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) 2022 (and they said they looked forward to presenting "the Mobvoi watch, our “Pulse” dual blood pressure monitor, and our CONNEQT Band"). That conference looks like it was held last week and I couldn't see CardieX/Conneqt/Atcor on the list of presenters or exhibitors. Not sure why they didn't present, but again disappointing to see them not following through on what they stated earlier in the year.

What I did see was that Withings did present at the conference. Take a look at the below interview - they are clearly driving hard at the same market. Their proposed cuffless BP monitor sounds v similar to what Craig and the team are doing...

Just my observations, would love to see some news/updates from the team. The silence isn't great (especially when they have been promising certain milestones which are then delayed).

https://www.nation.lk/online/how-taking-your-blood-pressure-is-about-to-be-as-easy-as-taking-your-heart-rate-162279.html

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.1¢
Change
0.004(7.02%)
Mkt cap ! $17.94M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.8¢ 6.1¢ 5.8¢ $15.92K 266.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 35000 5.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.1¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.53pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CDX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.