AZS 0.00% $3.69 azure minerals limited

Banter and general comments, page-17

1. 5,115 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2095
    thanks a few comments.

1, 9 by 5 kms - it’s a triangle so about 20 - 25 Sq Km. In the interview link below Tony stated the southern area is poorly mineralised with Li ( hence all the assays below 0.5%) while the north and central are well mineralised and the northern area is where they are focusing the drilling and where the 13 high priority targets are ie these 13 have had multiple high grade ie 2.5% Li grades

3. Yes @Bigly noted that which is a really good point - if AZS have high grade assays from the first few
    holes, which seems a strong possibility from what I have seen, and Tony has suggested in his interviews it was high grade without stating it, then that will be a very good sign which will likely re-rate the SP higher. It will partly lock in one of the key attributes of the projects I noted in my post above. If they drill holes 203 and 204 deeper (like 202), we will probably see assays of around 100m+ (in 3 parts) which will partly lock in another of my key attributes of the project - I am hopping they may get to over 200m assays based on the outcroppings when the do more shallow RC drills and if they are higher grade (eg 2%+) that will be a huge bonus - we need to be patient for more drilling results.

They have been silent on other minerals - not sure why.

Regarding PMT - their assays look better then PLS and LTR and even KDR (higher grades) - I will be surprised if PMT MRE is smaller than PLS and LTR and wont be surprised if PMT eventually ends up with a resource over 300mt. There is a possibility that AZS and PMT could both have a deposit at a level above PLS and LTR based on all the metrics I have reviewed. But very early days for AZS so wise to be cautious.https://unauthorised investment advice/*-tv/battery-metals-a-look-at-australias-expanding-battery-metals-sector/?utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Weekend-04-07-2023&utm_content=httpsstockheadcomaustockheadtvbatterymetalsalookataustraliasexpandingbatterymetalssector&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Weekend%20newsletter%20Saturday%20April%208&utm_content=Weekend%20newsletter%20Saturday%20April%208+CID_52d5a19ac64cc665f684a6fcdfd0783c&utm_source=Campaign%20Monitor&utm_term=Battery%20Metals%20A%20look%20at%20Australias%20expanding%20battery%20metals%20sector

SH peas link - battery metals a look at Australia’s expanding metals sector.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.