AZS 0.00% $3.69 azure minerals limited

my leapfrog modelling indicates the southern end remains open...

1. 56 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 90
    my leapfrog modelling indicates the southern end remains open down plunge and further south. They have not defined the limits of the TA1 system in these areas yet. If they just infilled what they have they would come close to achieving their exploration target.

If I were them, I would want to keep stepping out on TA1 to keep the positive newsfeed going and rapidly get one piece into a resource ready state while another few rigs test other targets. This way you can bury any dud holes in positive news. They have the cash to throw the rigs down, keep in mind we are approaching summer/wet season now, it may impact ops on the ground.. I’ve always shut down around gulf country due to flooded tracks.

given the verbiage around visible spodumene on TA2 and it’s scale from mapping proximity to TA1, this is almost certainly part of the same large scale system. It would surprise me if the system did not continue to replicate further north.

confidence here, even at these frothy prices, holding 35k units after jumping from chalice a few weeks back before the shit show this week.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.