AZS 0.00% $3.69 azure minerals limited

investing is typically done through informed analysis, while...

1. 54 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    investing is typically done through informed analysis, while gambling, at the end of the day, is purely chance. If you want to make money on AZS be an investor.
    I found an interesting report on Mt Cattlin via the Internet, and the link is here:
    www.globenewswire.com/en/news-release/2023/06/16/2689496/0/en/Mt-Cattlin-Ore-Reserve-update-confirms-mine-life-extension.html

The Mt. Cattlin spodumene mine provides a good example of what sort of costs might be in store for mining what has been found so far at the Andover Target 1 zone. The ore: waste strip ratio at Mt. Cattlin is 19.8:1, which is maybe a bit better than the eventual strip at Target 1. The cost to produce a dry metric tonne of 6% spodumene at Mt. Cattlin is US$935. The Mt. Cattlin reserve (not resource) is 7.8Mt at 1.20% Li2O and 130ppm Ta2O5 at a cut-off grade of 0.4% Li2O. Not all that big, but a moneymaker. While the current price of spodumene concentrate is US$3210, mining plans at Mt. Cattlin are based on a price of US$1500 per dry metric tonne. The price was less than half that amount in mid 2018.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.