AZS 0.00% $3.69 azure minerals limited

Banter and general comments, page-2

1. 5,146 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2101
    Been researching PMT and it looks like having a Maiden MRE of 100mt+ (scheduled for June 23) and much more to come. It is up there the best of WA (PLS, LTR and KDR). Long intercepts (up to 160m at high grade ie over 1%) and long intercepts at very high grade (eg 50m over 3%) - it has its share of many shorter intercepts as well.

Since end Jan 22 (MC $A34m) and Feb 22 ($A50m) its SP has appreciated by 24 and 17 times and at its peak in Feb 23 by 34 and 24 times (market cap equivalents are 40 times, 25, 56 and 38). It has also had a few cap raisings along the way. If its MRE is over 100mt then further SP appreciation is possible but how much, who knows!

In contrast, AZS SP price was 23c before SQM came along (MC about 72m) and 42.5c currently (MC 166m).

IF (emphasis), AZS ends up with drilling results that are great and potential MRE as PMT (ie comparable to PLS, LTR, KDR), what is the potential increase in AZS SP?If we use PMT as a base for SP appreciation:
    - ignore possible changes in the Li price going forward (ie assume the current price and sentiment to Li exploration stocks and the Stock Market in general)
    - assume that Li exploration stocks in Canada and Australia are valued the same (I suspect they are valued more in Australia but no idea by how much)
    - ignore AZS's existing Ni/Cu/Co resource (a small adjustment anyway)
    - for Creasy 40% holding in the project
    - assume no dilution for AZS (they have enough cash to drill 40km),

Then the possible increase in AZS SP is a factor of 4 to 7 times - ie between $A1.75 and $A3 or a MC of about $A675M and $A1,175m. That is before the Maiden MRE. What happens after the MRE is anyone's guess. The base case estimate is an increase in SP of a about 5 times, ie around $A2 SP and MC of $800m. BUT there are a lot of IFS in these figures. AZS could find a dud and SP would probably fall a lot from current levels. I don't see the AZS SP going up by a factor of 5 times from current levels in 2023 even if the drill results are fantastic.

Please note these results are based on many assumptions, are back of the envelope, with most of being very difficult if not extremely difficult to predict. The actual outcomes will vary significantly and possibly substantially from my assumptions. Accordingly, the above estimates have a very low level of accuracy, ie they are probably useless, and ARE NOT A PREDICTION of what will happen to AZS SP in the future.

Everyone should do your own research before buying/selling any shares in AZS and also seek professional financial advice.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.