AZS 0.00% $3.69 azure minerals limited

Banter and general comments, page-220

1. 5,354 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2175
    IMO the FIRST assay results are KEY - we and I, can all carry on about how big the dimensions the resource could be but if a lot is barren (ie no spodumene) then it’s so what and disappointing.

Based on the announcements to day for 4 holes (excluding hole 199 which only had 7m of high grade LiO2) we know some of these holes have high grade lithium due to the visible coarse spodumene and as @Bigly noted up to 30m high grade which is still very good.

What of the rest of the pegmatite in these holes? I would be very surprised if the rest were totally barren of lithium ie 0.00%. The rest of the pegmatite probably has some spodumene but how much is the billion (or few billions) dollar question - it could range from a few meters of low grade to all of it being high grade lithium.

If a lot, but not all of the rest (eg 50%) is high grade it will be a great result and will imply potential for 100mt. If the rest is mostly high grade (eg 75%) we will have something like 75m+ of high grade lithium in holes 203 and 204 (when they extend them) and we will be looking at over 100mt. Then there is the possibility the rest is mostly low grade.

So much depends on the results of the first assays. We should not expect 100m of high grade but if we did it would be a bonzer result.

Nail biting stuff! We just need to be patient (for some posters/shareholders this may be hard but not for me)

I am quite encouraged by hole 199 having high grade lithium given it is quite a distance from the pegmatite outcrops when they were not targeting lithium - we may fine the additional holes around 199with better targeting will have thicker high grade - let’s wait and see.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.