AZS 0.00% $3.69 azure minerals limited

FD20 mates I only speak of the potentials and the facts from the...

1. 536 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 208
    FD20 mates I only speak of the potentials and the facts from the data at hand. I have always noted that no-end game is gauranteed we are only speculating based on the data we have to dates. If there were any gaurantees then the share price will not be at todays levels [do you think if the +100mt deposit was confirmed we will have only 170 million market caps? No way mates. And that is including the high grade Nickel suphides deposits].
    Let me remind you of LTR market caps which is closer to 7 billion dollars with active takeover offers from global giant Albermarle [this is pre-productions just for the resources in the ground].

Thus the current share price is representing the value of the potentials and the RvR which has been determined by Mr Markets and awaiting the next drill holes and assays for further confirmation of the positive trends and mineralization of the pegmatites.

This is a journey and we are only but the beginning of said journey [actually we are only FOUR HOLES IN]. The risk appetite of the punter determines his|her appetite for risk and i have also mentioned previously this is the wild west out here and not blue chips or ETF funds which is more ideal for the mum n dad investors whom cannot handle the heats. The wild west is all about wealth creation and the opportunity such a sector presents that no safe ETF or blue chips stocks can.

Now to dates i am sure everybody in the forums will agree with me that the first 4 drill holes have impressed the markets and the share prices is reflective of that. There are some thick and wide intercepts with the experts here noting that 30m of visual spodumene in one of the intersections [the 50m intercept]. The experts noted that visual spodumene is usually high grades and hence it is visible in the cores to the naked eyes. So that is a great start let me tell you.

Reminder. GL1 completed abouts 100,000m of drillings and NEVER did they intercept over 24m of pegmatite. We already beat them after 4 holes remember that pals.

Now mates the speculation remains in the remaining widths of the cores where the company did not mention visual detection of spodumenes. I have noted that it is possible due to the unique nature of the pegmatites at the Andover projects which are uniquely hosted in quartz-grey-matrix [I have searched all the lithium companies on the ASX and i have not found one with this same type of cores to make comparisons of the data [and the geos from SQM and AZS also will not have seen such pegmatites before]. We have no other minerals or contaminents in the cores it is very unique and crystal white quartz plus some areas of light gray in colours] so that it is hard for them to visually confirm the spodumene as the quartz does have white crystals throughout and guess what spodumene also is white crystals. See my post with the images here for comparisons and verification https://hotcopper.com.au/posts/67207737/single
    Now that again is my speculation theory and there is a chance that some parts of the intercepts do not have spodumenes or have low grade spodumenes.
    But even if we pretend that the rest of that intercept was barron. So that still means we have 30m of high grade spodumenes out of the 50m intercept i am calling that a tremendous first start being FOUR HOLES IN. The market is going to love that one let me tell you [dont forget i am only talking of one of the results there are more with visual spodumenes declared by the company].

I remain enthusiastic of the grades due to the already intercepted 1.5 to 1.8% lithium found at 300m depths [The nickel hole that intercepted lithium. Refer to old announcements]. I also remain enthusiastic due to the visual spodumene detected of atleast 30m in one of the intercepts which as highlighted by the experts is very likely to be high grades [No one end game is gauranteed].

If we have more than 30m of high grades spodumenes then i am calling that a bonus. Do not forget mates this is a 40,000m programme with the directo announcing that 6 driller rigs coming onto the project sites soon in the latest presentation last week. You dont bring 6 driller rigs for nothing let me tell you that. This is for sure with the instruction and advice of SQM after seeing the first 4 holes data. This is extremely bullish signals. This is only but the beginning of the story and it will continue to unfold with every drill holes. They also do not have access to the high priority targets yet due to the land approvals which are still pending and should be approved any days now.So for us to be intercepting these types of intercepts from the wrong locations [not high priority target spots] is amazing in its own rights.

Let us not forget the hundreds of high grades samples on the surface 2% 3% 4% up to 5% which is originally what attracted SQM to fly down 2 of their geos onto the project sites and then decide to invest 20 million dollars for 20 percent of the registries. The story is all on youtube. The first 4 holes assays will give us the clearer pictures of what is going on over here and i am excited to see the story unfold.

Every new drill hole will give us a clearer picture and once we have the land approvals and the 6 driller rigs spinning at the same time let me tell you it will be game on.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.