AZS 0.00% $3.69 azure minerals limited

Banter and general comments, page-23

1. 5,115 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2095
    AZS announcements state the pegmatite out topping gs have been up to 100m to 200m in width ie the surface expressions on the surface. If you go and look at PLS, LTR and PMT announcements (back many years) their outcrops were only 20m to 30m wide but their drill assays were multiple times the outcrop widths eg 50m, 70m. 100m+ etc. Their assay strike lengths were also much longer than the length of the pegmatite outcroppings length.

Pegmatite outcrops are like an iceberg with greater dimensions underground than on the surface. So if the same applies to AZS then there is POTENTIAL for widths and lengths to be greater underground - ie widths a few times the outcropping widths. I believe I stated there is the potential or implies the widths and lengths will be greater under cover but I apologise if it come across as they will be - we still need to see a lot more drilling results to see if the dimensions are greater under cover (and they may not be but other deposits imply they may be).

The closeness of the AZS pegmatite outcroppings suggests that some may combine under surface (which happened to other explorers noted above) which will mean greater widths and lengths than the surface expressions but we won’t know until we see drill results.

Not all AZS outcroppings are 100m to 200m in width. Assay results depend on where they drill and the angle of the drill etc.

Target AP0012 where they are drilling has an outcrop 100m wide over quite a lot of its length of about 600mlong - it has 4 rock chips between 3% and 4% along its length and probably more over 2%.

AZS holes 201 to 204 are being drilled at the side of AP0012 and you can see from photos they have not even been drilled under the outcrop yet they have 60m to 70m long pegmatite intersections in holes 202 to 204 and looks like that will increase to around 100m when the drill holes 203 and 204 deeper and from the announcements it seems the thickness increases the more shallow the holes - this looks very encouraging give they are only drilling on the edge of AP0012 and also deep and not yet under AP0012 outcropping and not the other side of the outcropping. In addition based on comments from Tony plus @Bigly and another poster the grades may be high (I maybe 2%+).

To be clear not all AZS assays will have lengths of 100m plus and sone will be be small as they are for the results all companies exploring for Li.

They have only drilled 4 holes out of what will be hundreds and the early results look highly encouraging / AP0012 is not even the highest priority of the 13 high priority targets.

I hope my comments make sense and I am not trying g to misled any one - more than happy to have comments as they make me look more closely at the evidence and it is not in my interest to misled S I end up kissing money.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.