AZS 0.00% $3.69 azure minerals limited

Banter and general comments, page-24

1. 536 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 208
    @westy9 i see you have made your way here. It is unfortunate for you that the stock has gone up 50% since i mentioned it in the other forum mates. It is not too late mates as the story is just starting to unfold as we speak

You can try your best to downplay this as much as you like but it is not going to work mates its just that simples

Let me respond to some of your comments

"Still, great widths and should be a large resource for sure. But 200-300m intersections based on a 100m outcrop is crazy when you have no reasoning to back it up, apart from a comparison to spatially and geologically unrelated structures"
    Ofcourse they are great widths only 4 holes in and we are hitting 50m intersects only getting thicker.

I agree it is going to be a large resource for sure which is exactly why you have found your way here on our forum. You like what you see and you did mention you wanted to build a position here so i am not suprised

Firstlies Maccas is talking about the potentials and there is no end game gauranteed we are joining the dots based on the data at hand and the potential here is tremendous. Maccas case studies could well and truly pan outs mates really they can.

Secondlies just as Maccas is talking about best case potentials you are trying to say yes this will be a large deposit but maybe not as large as Maccas thinks. Well mates the story will keep changing with every drill holes there is a 40,000m programme and this is but 1 of 700 pegmatites. Lets be fair and say 13 of the pegmatites are currently in the high priority categories [high lithium outcropping at the surface and big pegmatites]. Mates if each one of these pegmatites can pull 50mt each well this can truly be a monster of a deposits on this land. Do not rule out the potentials of these pegmatites joining underground and becoming ultra mega sized pegmatites.

Finalies i will say that the directo is planning to bring 6 driller rigs on the project sites. You simply do not do thats mates if they are not seeing the potentials. The directo initially said that he will only add more driller rigs if the results coming out are good. Now they are not only good but they are great so he is aggressively brining 6 driller rigss on site and i bet you know why thats for sure. PMT is the only one i knows that has 6 driller rigs on site. This is super agggressive and the results will be coming out on fortnightly basis

As for the geological comparisons i would refer you to the suge knight post
    https://hotcopper.com.au/posts/67015834/single

It has been talked about with various contributors on the forum that geologically this is looking like KDR and Mt Hollands deposit [is it a coincidence that SQM owns part of Mt Hollands with WesFarmers] which is worth billions [and bettter than LTR PLS deposits] with our very own SQM and Wesfarmers. LTR is worth 7 billions market caps pre productions. PMT is worth 2 billion market caps pre JORC. We are a measly 150 million market caps. If you want to make an entry you better think fast before you lose this one thats for sure mates.

All the deposits with +100mt deposits have one thing in commons. The pegmatites have a
    gentle dip. Every other smaller deposits has aggressive or moderate dips. AZS pegmatites are majority all gentle dips. Wakey wakey +100mt

This will re rate to fair value i can assure you. I am thinking the next leg up will take us to the 300 million market caps just as the first steps as the story is still unfolding. Thats what im thinking but its AIMHO

Lets not forget that AZS is a measly 150 million market caps now and that includes the nickel sulphides and the copper deposits

ESS has a rubbish 11mt deposits and taken over for 150 millions by global giants IGO

Now dont forget the global majors pay a premium for the large deposits LTR is the living proof if you run the maths. Around 7 billion market caps for LTR because they have +100mt and the shareholders there are saying they want double the price [i will not discuss that here]

There is only few scarse +100mt deposits globally and the majority are right here in the outback of WA and we look like we may be sitting on the last and final major deposits

The potentials here at this price points is incredible thats for sure.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.