AZS 0.00% $3.69 azure minerals limited

Banter and general comments, page-28

1. 536 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 208
    Westy do you know how i know you are doing the classical games?

"all the rock chips grading <0.4% Li2O, indicates that they are likely barren or not fractionated enough to host economic Li/spd. There is a reason that AP0012 is being targeted first."

That is how i know.

AP0012 is being targeted firsts because it is the only one with heritage and land approvals to spin the drill bits on !!!

All the high priority targets are locked away pending the approvals to drill which should be coming in the next 2-4 weeks as advised by Tony

You are full of it thats for sure mates and i have caught you one red handed

AP0012 is not the highest priority targets and its already producing the goods of a significants deposits in the making

Furthermore as highlighted by other contirubtors on the forum previously [you can do the digging to find the posts] there are many times where the significants mineralization can occur in areas where there is no outcrop at alls. And in other cases there can be significant mineralization in the areas where there are low grades on the surface but down below can be high grades [can also be the opposites. you can also have high grades on the surface and low grades down below. it is the reason we are waiting for the assays to prove the grades here even though the outcrops are 3% spodumene]. I am not concerned of the grades because there is abundant 2% 3% 4% up to 5% grades of spodumenes everywhere mates. The land is very rich in lithium and the drill bit will do the talking. We already intersected 1.8% spodumene at over 300m depths

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.