AZS 0.00% $3.69 azure minerals limited

AZS on the other hands they got over 700 samples from all over...

1. 536 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 208
    AZS on the other hands they got over 700 samples from all over the places for genuine checking of the lands [since there are over 700 outcropping pegmatites here] and we have hundred+ high grade samples many in the 2% 3% 4% up to 5% ranges.

It must be the sheer number of high grades outcropping spodumenes is what caught the eyes of the savvy SQM geos.

The story is all on youtube for anyone who is interested to know it.
    SQM flew down their geos on helicopters to the project sites and performed due dilligence checks on the lands. The rumour is that it resembles the MT Hollands deposits which SQM owns and JV with WesFarmers worth billions.

They liked the AZS land potentials and gave them a deposit of a few million dollars pending 2 months due diligence checks for the remaining investments. After the 2 months they said yes and gave the full 20 million dollars after due diligence check pass.

Mates did you read the announcements? It says "identify potential for +100Mt of lithium resources" +100 means over 100. The minimum potentials they are targeting is 100 million tonnes ofcourse it can be more. I am sure the more savvy investors on this forum know what the world potentials means. No one end game scenario is guaranteed. The news has been made public that SQM geos have reasons to believe there is more than 100 million tonnes potential here. Its really that simples. Did the SQM geos come to your backyard mates with boots on the grounds works and 12 months of back room data? I think not buddie. If SQM came to your backyard they wouldnt give you 20 million bucks either pal for 20 percent of your back yard mates?

There are hundreds of lithium explorer on the ASX. Why did SQM choose AZS.Just ask that question. Charger is pulling high grades. No investment [small tonnage there]. The lithium companies are all around us exploring, but no investment. They chose AZS because this land has the potentials for over 100 million tonnes the same as LTR where the other explorer only pulling 10-15mt deposits. We can pull more lithium in just one individual pegmatite than those entire deposits now go back and see how many pegmatites we have 13 with outcropping high grades spodumenes 3+4+5% spodumenes and 700 others to be investigated with the drill bits.

When they made the information public of the data at hand to dates SQM flew down 2 of their geos on helicopters to the site for due diligence works. They liked what they saw and immediatelly gave the company 4 million dollars. This payment was like a deposit like when you buy a car. Here take this deposit and when its ready i will pick it up. In this case they made a contract to give them few months to do the due dilligence works on the land with boots on the ground and access to the confidential data in the back room. After few months they said yes and gave the full 20 million bucks. Now tell me what you think about that. Blink your eyes and Diamond drill rig on site the first 4 drill holes we are already pulling 50 meters intercepts

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.