AZS 0.00% $3.69 azure minerals limited

Banter and general comments, page-49

1. 5,659 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2302

My responses to @westy9:
    -agree and accept your observations
    - the way you first responded came across as you were quoting me. It may be thinning but it’s only 4 holes and I expected it to thin out somewhat from what was on the surface but at what depth I was not sure. When they extend holes 203 and 204 I expect we will see those holes have around 100m of spodumene (but not continuous) which is good compared to LTR and PLS at this stage (not that it may mean much). Not sure what grades we will see. If the average grade over the whole length of the spodumene is over 1% that will be good
    - I have tried to look at a number of other explorers but have not yet found any to justify your point - do you have any examples which I can look at?
    - you need to explain your comment more clearly as it does not make sense to me

While I find the very early results quite encouraging, I rate AZS as a high risk but potential high reward stock re the lithium potential. And I have stated it could also be a dud.
    Re your last comment, I thought had been clear that my comments, AZS based on comparisons with other large deposits, has the potential to be in the same league - so if you want a blue-sky view then it is bigger than PLS and LTR but not as big as PMT - it has the potential to be 100mt which is less than the 4 deposits I have looked at.

If I had a base case at this early stage, it would be between a resource of 50mt to 100mt @ around 1.2% to 1.5% but this view may change quickly as drill results are reported.

I do agree with @Bigly that having SQM on board is very positive but does not guarantee success.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.