AZS 0.00% $3.69 azure minerals limited

Banter and general comments, page-814

1. 30,372 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1858
    There is a lot of misleading information on HC and at times and continual up and down ramping based on almost no knowledge. I post on HC so I can learn and I am happy if someone, with reasons and factual information, explains why I am wrong.

There have been a lot of informative posts that were done long before you arrived. Many cannot be bothered reposting, but you can go back and DYOR that way. So many newcomers and they hang on every part of the Anns as if it's going to be definitive about the entire location.

This is shaping up to be a new Li and Ni province of significance IMO. Now the way each person evaluates that probability and risk vs reward is different, and you can slice and dice Anns and try to project into that, or you can take a broad brush approach and look at the logic, follow the money. Look at the likelihoods of SQM, of the readers which indicate the visuals etc. There are many valid approaches, detailed geo analysis and then projections is not the only way because of the inherent likelihoods of subjectivity and that you aren't going to get a representative sample so early on. But they are essential of course.

The order of events is this: Anns are expected and traders agitate constantly about what they will say or why they are seen as overdue, and what the competence of the MD is etc. People who are accumulating on the cheap madly down ramp and go on the personal attack.
    Fisticuffs ensue because those that know the stock understand what is happening and want to warn others of the shenanigans. Then we get this recent much more highly technical approaches. They are valid but they are not definitive, because it's always dangerous extrapolating too far from a few results. But we need to also look at the entire context. Both are valid.

I personally cannot stand people shifting their sentiments to suit their trades and will call them out. They go from downramoing to up ramping and each are odious. If you imagine you have some kind of superior insight fine by me. I'm open to what people have to say and if I find what you say is overanalysis or paralysis by analysis I'm not going to challenge your right to do it. So exercise some tolerance and don't assume we're all ignorant because we aren't posing exact references for your benefit. We have done our research earlier. This is playing out just fine as far as I'm concerned. Except for the discussion which everyone has an opinion on.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.