AZS 0.00% $3.69 azure minerals limited

Banter and general comments, page-1994

1. 30,257 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1817
    Worth a listen on the big themes Mine of Money are refreshingly sober this time so the conversation moves rapidly and is wide ranging without getting lost.

US moves to incentivise Li being sold to them, only 10% incentive with IRA and AFR guys think most like Chris Ellison and Gina will continue to sell to China. This is pretty important because some were saying Gina is being patriotic but these guys can;t see it. Tactful though.

AFR guys think the relations with China and Australia are normalising. IRA may not have the intended impact.
    So the US centric Li thing seems overblown with the talk of whales coming from the Oil and Gas sector.

I posted on this a while back and wondered if Biden had done a deal with Xi when they met to carve up batteries for China and circuits for the US. China is massively stressed their economy has been imploding.

AFR guys are also making cautionary comments about how difficult it is to get a new mine going in this inflationary environment.

Blocking stakes in the mining world. Implications of being able to shut down large deals.
    75%vote = get the whole company under scheme of arrangements.
    If you have 10% of the votes, you can vote a scheme down.
    Next year bidders will rethink things.

Origin, LTR these are changing the landscape for schemes of arrangements. What will the alternatives be?
    AZS if the scheme fails = it will be an off market transaction. This strategy is a big topic of discussion in the big investment houses this year.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.