WC8 1.03% 49.0¢ wildcat resources limited

WC8 has one set of assays and included a down dip hole which can...

1. 722 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 151
    WC8 has one set of assays and included a down dip hole which can hit lower grade depending on how it has intersected the body.

The MD articulated why they had the drill that way. I believe the grade will move above 1% on further assays and i also believe based on the corridor Tabba Tabba is located (wodgina and pilbara) that they will have much more upside in the ore body. GAM also has an excellent track record of its sites containing lithium producers. The recent announcement shows a continuous pegmatite in the central area over 1.6km, plus potential of any east and west which are currently under cover. They are getting a 3rd rig mobilised in October so thats a tell they want to define this resource quickly and I understand why given the landscape in the Pilbara.

investing isn't just 1s and 0s there is also a level of grey and risk that is required otherwise the majority of people with a commsec account will make money and i know this isnt the case.

with regard to LRS they have 2.6B on issue mrkt cap of $715M currently, WC8 is $500M. (post transaction with GAM)

However sovereign risk and infrastructure is a key difference, Tabba Tabba is located in WA and not South America particularly some of the countries of LRS assets. I dont even consider African projects anymore because of the sovereign risk just ask AVZ management and holders.

Its located 60km to a major port and not 400km, and its a stone throw away from Wodgina and Pilgangoorra who represent 20% of global supply.

that adds a premium to the value of WC8 compared to other global locations in my view.

So still plenty of upside to come, cant say they are all facts right now, more announcements will show that, but trading isnt just based around facts, its based on risk, motivation of buyers, sellers and price action.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WC8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
49.0¢
Change
0.005(1.03%)
Mkt cap ! $591.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
48.0¢ 49.8¢ 47.5¢ $818.8K 1.686M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 29533 48.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
49.0¢ 29727 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
49.0¢
  Change
0.005 ( 0.39 %)
Open High Low Volume
48.5¢ 49.5¢ 47.5¢ 542338
Last updated 15.59pm 29/04/2024 ?
WC8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.