TG6 0.00% 13.5¢ tg metals limited

Banter and general comments, page-12

1. 4 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Hello friends, sorry for long a whinging post feel free to see my question at the bolded line, I don't want to have to ask for a more wonderful gift you have given me in your advice and your patience. Full disclosure, this is the first investment I have ever made in my life (I am 21). I had $2,500 total savings to my name on the 30th of last month and had been reading about the developments until I decided to buy in with a part of my life savings (I know, poor strategy). With the hail mary plan that if I could double it, I could afford to fix my mother's car so that I don't have to ferry her around and still keep my $2,500. And if I lost it, then two minutes noodles would do me fine until it stopped hurting.

The problem I have now is that I want to call my mum and tell her that she's going to get a brand new car and a holiday if I were to sell even at half value and that she never has to sink money into a broken POS or not be able to get around without my help. There's tears in my eyes every time I try to call to even tell her what's going on because of what this would mean for my family but I am scared

My concern is not that the price won't go up more, because this will already change our lives. My concern is that if I sell all my shares it will hurt the many of you on here that did the legwork to grant me a miracle. Is there a risk that I could damage the rest of the shareholders? I don't understand how these mega-jumps we have seen are affected by the sales but I do see people happy that there is less sellers. And if it is hurt others in the sale is there a way I can minimise it while still making sure I can get mum a wagon.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart to all of you, especially to Mr Halo 3000 and Mr wadegarrett

Nigel

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TG6 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.