MSB 1.29% $1.18 mesoblast limited

banter and General Discussion, page-10187

1. 2,029 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1178
    Both CYP and MSB have mesechymal stem cell products in clinical trials - they are similar in that respect - the similar you are having some sort of fixation about was me telling a reporter that I held shares in a similar stock - that isn't me being anything other than honest that I don' t hold MSB but that I do hold what he might consider to be a similar stock.

You keep choosing deliberately to be an adult child - I gave you a chance against my better judgement (which judgement I only made on the basis of how you behave on forum I never see you anywhere else) and you couldn't have a civil conversation because you had a not originally stupid question about iPSCs and cancers (but it becomes stupid to keep asking the same question and not engaging with the answer over and over again) - you want to play mocking games. You act like a man child in a world where we have far too many of those in my opinion.

What is similar - well gavin66 is a life form- so is the fungus on his toenails he says he took to a clinic because his partner told him he should contribute something in life.

The fungus doesn't have a cerebral cortex though. It hasn't chosen to be less than it is. If you aren't careful that fungus might look to trade up.

Here you go - there a bit of ad hominem in that - are we bro's now? Please leave me alone - I'll give you another chance to demostrate you've grown out of being a man-child with no more use than to carry fungus around in about another year from now. This is to protect my time and to establish some ground rules. There are too many man children for me to deal with you all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.18
Change
0.015(1.29%)
Mkt cap ! $1.347B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.15 $1.20 $1.15 $4.551M 3.886M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 98246 $1.17

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.18 19079 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.