MSB 1.29% $1.18 mesoblast limited

banter and General Discussion, page-10191

1. 12,404 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3370
    @JB1975 - I have to give it to you that you are persistent.
    You may be well versed in your science, but you do not have all the facts/ data/ material in front of you to make a full assessment.

All the stuff you type here, I can count on my fingers (on one hand) as to how many HC posters can have a proper science debate with you, but they have had enough - so maybe, just maybe - it's time for you to back off. You've had your say and now leave it to the umpire (the FDA) to decide.
    This allogeneic MSC is new.
    This potency assay is difficult, if it was easy it would have been resolved already.
    Leave it to the umpire (the FDA) to decide.

You may be right or wrong with your assessment of the Potency Assay. We'll find out soon.
    In the meantime, let us SHs have our dreams - if they turn out to be false dreams, we can all live with the consequences of our investment decision, as we are all adults here

This is not about shutting you down with your views.
    You've articulated what you needed to from a science perspective - don't you think it's enough for now?
    Leave it to the umpire (the FDA) to decide, as they have all the material with the recent Ryoncil BLA Resubmission.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.18
Change
0.015(1.29%)
Mkt cap ! $1.347B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.15 $1.20 $1.15 $4.551M 3.886M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 98246 $1.17

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.18 19079 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.