MSB 0.51% 99.5¢ mesoblast limited

banter and General Discussion, page-10192

1. 2,071 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1185
    let us SHs have our dreams

You may have your private dreams. But they cease to be private and dreams only when you express them on an internet discussion site. You may ignore me. You are not entitled to have the forum exclusively for holders though - nor do I think you have been elected or entrusted with the power to request that on behalf of others - those ticking you are merely those thinking (I believe very shallowly and selfishly like you) - that (giving holders the right to reject non holders because they wanted to have a dream space free of dissenters) would turn every forum into a positive pump competition and make internet discussion sites about stocks a public nuisance because of the imbalance rather than forums in which people could express if they want and read if they want other points of view.

HotCopper may indeed be shut down for being a public nuisance if indeed your sort of post becomes common place.

I don't want to talk to you - don't encourage me to leave and I won't have wanting to stick it to you as a reason to stay. I'd only have other reasons - like wanting to discuss the stock.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
99.5¢
Change
0.005(0.51%)
Mkt cap ! $1.158B
Open High Low Value Volume
99.5¢ $1.02 98.5¢ $1.811M 1.806M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 95404 98.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
99.5¢ 45841 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.17pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.