MSB 3.33% $1.09 mesoblast limited

This isn't a pub - the crowd here is much harder than a pub and...

1. 2,038 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1179
    This isn't a pub - the crowd here is much harder than a pub and the FDA isn't a pub. Censor is a term for Kaplan Meier analysis. You are over-generalising to use it here.

There were 54 patients in the trial but some of those got product that wasn't what Silviu was describing as the modern or improved product at ODAC three of them were in that category and they were excluded.

I believe dyode recently posted there were 4 donors not three. I've been arguing sometimes from memory less and less from going back to the original sources that there were only three - but the extra one is probably the donor that provided the product for the three of the 54 that got old style product.

Whilst MSB doesn't put the reasons for there being only 11 data points on the slide itself - they did actually put most of the reasons into the public domain.

It is very hard for me to summon the energy to go back to research and to quote exact page numbers and exact points to a forum made up of people that really do not give a damn for what is true and that make that very very clear - but when there is one honest sole - there is a reason not to give up on humanity which seems but for that sole to be synonymous with depravity.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.09
Change
-0.038(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $1.255B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.12 $1.13 $1.09 $2.132M 1.930M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 85695 $1.09

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.09 1170 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.01am 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.