MSB 1.78% $1.11 mesoblast limited

banter and General Discussion, page-10244

1. 2,037 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1179
    Possibly I am. But that has to be my call.

I could say to you you aren't engaging with (learning about) the technology of the company you are invested in enough. If you knew more about the technology you might for instance ask Silviu better questions.

Look at that - I've taken you off a never to be replied to list - (possibly for one post only depending what you do next) which I only put you on in the first place because you would post everyday - hows cyp going - when I'd said truthfully I held, wasn't impressed with them but they were irrelevant here - and then you impugn my motives.

I have never reported a single post of yours or anyone elses here irrespective of how untrue what they were saying about me or my motives was because I do not like censoring speech. But you are more repetitious than I am in my opinion. And you don't actually discuss the substance of the stock usually you just put things in terms of - Krause versus some poster with a holding in another stock who has embarassed himself - who ya gunna believe.

I've been suggesting people should think for themselves. Discuss amongst themselves. Learn sometimes and teach sometimes. Not just believe anyone.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.11
Change
-0.020(1.78%)
Mkt cap ! $1.261B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.12 $1.13 $1.09 $4.556M 4.141M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 9590 $1.10

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.11 3132 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.