MSB 4.07% $1.15 mesoblast limited

ROFL .... so tell us then why did Gregory George, a successful...

1. 15,470 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5560
    ROFL .... so tell us then why did Gregory George, a successful billionaire in the medical industry choose to sink $250 million plus (more than 5 times CYP's market cap) into Mesoblast when he could have bought CYP 5 times over ?

Could it be that his inside man on the MSB Board and the FDA's Pre License Manufacturing Inspection tick of approval from the team of FDA inspectors have confirmed that there in fact are no flaws in Remestemcel-L .... I mean it would be ridiculous to buy into Mesoblast if CYP have all the answers at less than a fifth of the financial commitment ... I would anticipate a renowned surgeon with a PHD probably knows a tad more than an anonymous CYP shareholder posting on a stock forum - just sayin'

Billionaires don't just throw a quarter of a billion dollars at something without doing due diligence (DD) and surely that DD would have shown CYP as superior if that indeed was the case so one can be rest assured GG is on the right track with his investment in Mesoblast and that is probably why he hasn't bought one single share in your company.

https://www.surgcenter.com/about/team/gregory-george-md-phd/

upload_2024-7-19_11-44-44.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.15
Change
0.045(4.07%)
Mkt cap ! $1.313B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.08 $1.16 $1.08 $4.681M 4.170M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 99680 $1.15

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.16 31000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.