MSB 4.07% $1.15 mesoblast limited

Well then, maybe they have been fixed coz it had nothing to do...

1. 3,849 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1309
    Well then, maybe they have been fixed coz it had nothing to do with routers tongue.png

Funnily enough part of what I once used to do was babysit a product of similar scope to the one in question, coming up for a quarter of century ago eek.png Part of what it did was keep an exceedingly close eye on which services wanted to do what how often on a couple of different brands of server OSs and I knew who or what was where everywhere across the business. The truly paranoid were just over the office divider from me needed that info when someone or thing started getting unusually chatty.

Something did go a bit pear shaped today, maybe from a couple of sides. My 2 bits now is the old file should be renamed, kept just in case the new one is a bit crappy. And it might not have been all their fault if we are talking tracking OS services but I'm a quarter century behind.

"I think at least one of those problems may also be a driver of global warming." Nah, that would be crypto currencies depending on their power source but then again there are a few routers about too. Likewise we do expend a bit sending signals all over the place into the air to hit just one target.......

Think I'll wander off into the forest, in the morning.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.15
Change
0.045(4.07%)
Mkt cap ! $1.313B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.08 $1.16 $1.08 $4.681M 4.170M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 99680 $1.15

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.16 31000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.