MSB 3.21% $1.13 mesoblast limited

banter and General Discussion, page-11070

1. 11,803 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 750
    I mentioned Franz Mesmer earlier from the 1800's of mesmerise fame. He knew a percentage of his patients got better, for a while, when exposed to magnetism. Big Pharma has no interest as the last thing they want is a cure but dependent drugs for life instead.

However, over the decade's doctors in their own time have worked away at developing this and things have come a long way. I think 7 types of depression can now be monitored on scans and magnetism applied to correct each to normal waves as seen on the scan.

I don't know for a fact but I think the magnetic waves associated with electro convulsion theory were what was actually helping the patients towards normal brain patterns. A bit like Keatings blunt weapon - lots of adverse side effects along with the 'cure'.

The magnetic approach has little to no side effects and no drugs involved. But temporary and so has to be repeated over time.

Nothing works for all things of course. This is a lot better than manic depressives losing a bit of their memory with every electro convulsive treatment including losing memory of themselves.
    Last edited by nippy: Yesterday, 14:23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.