MSB 2.22% $1.15 mesoblast limited

This should give Mesoblast management a laugh ..... Cynata...

1. 15,648 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5715
    This should give Mesoblast management a laugh ..... Cynata posted this 'analyst' report (and I use the term loosely) which claims that even with an FDA approval for Remestemcel-L, Mesoblast will only treat 10 to 20% of GVHD cases ..... Cynata 'apparently' will handle the rest ? ROFL

It's amusing that so many from CYP always refer to Mesoblast .... even the CYP CEO at times makes quotes with Mesoblast comparisons / references. I do find it laughable that a company so far behind Mesoblast (years) thinks it is suddenly going to take over treating up to 80% of GVHD patients in the USA ?

The other comparisons / references in the report re: Mesoblast and the GVHD market in the USA is sure to give some on here a laugh .... Perhaps CYP haven't heard about 'off label use' if Remestemcel-L is approved by the FDA and/or the possibility of an AA for adults being issued in conjunction with a pediatric approval with a confirmatory trial to follow ?

GLTAH

https://files.cynata.com/729/CYP-Sep-27,-2024.pdf

Dr Boreham’s diagnosis:

So far, only one stem-cell therapy has been approved in Europe (for a complication of Crohn’s disease) and in Japan, Korea and India for GvHD.

Mesoblast’s Temcell is approved in Japan for GvHD. In what would be a US first, leading stem cell exponent Mesoblast expects approval of a therapy for paediatric GvHD, which accounts for 10 percent to 20 percent of cases.

Cynata, not surprisingly, is angling for the rest. While Cynata’s GvHD program has grabbed most of the attention in recent years, it’s the smallest indication in terms of potential value.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.