MSB 2.98% $1.47 mesoblast limited

banter and General Discussion, page-11493

1. 2,136 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1194
    Why JB1975 should be under the impression that having a patent pending for aGVHD has not been disclosed, only he knows .

I've referred to - named and given the number for a patent that is GRANTED not a patent merely pending. I've pretty sure I've capitalised that already GRANTED not pending/

It baffles me how you can't read what I actually wrote and then despite that what I wrote is still there the only thing the groupies seem to do is applaud whatever it is you do write that accords with what they do want to hear whether its responsive to what I actually said or as is normally the case it isn't.

I read your referenced 11 April article - from Rachel whatever - I have no problem with what she wrote - I just didn't need it - maybe others did - similarly you links might be of use to others - perhaps that is why they tick you - but you don't respond to what I specifically say to you.

The patent is said was granted is granted - anyone that checks will find that to be so - your game playing referencing and teasing about patents pending is your game not mine.

The granted patents should have been disclosed at the time its granted - that's my point which you seem unable to grasp.

And its not that a page number 100,000 or anything else that is mere detail is strategic it isn't - its that you in particular are sometimes showing that you in particular have been briefed ahead of the market in general - including other shareholders - that is the problem.

Shareholders should not have to fawn on you because they don't want to miss out on actual information that Sivliu should make available to them because they are shareholders retail or otherwise at the same time.

I repeat I've no objection to much of the links you post and most of the points you make that may be of benefit to others - you just aren't talking to me so you aren't engaging with the substance of what I say in particular - its like you are using me as some sort of foyle to post against.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.47
Change
-0.045(2.98%)
Mkt cap ! $1.672B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.45 $1.50 $1.45 $8.307M 5.669M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
24 151320 $1.45

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.47 55652 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.