MSB 0.00% $1.39 mesoblast limited

"I remember @ThereAbouts trying to convince us to sell when this...

1. 4,491 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 346

"I remember @ThereAbouts trying to convince us to sell when this was in the 30 cents"

Links?, as I think you may have tagged the wrong person re that aspect. As far as I'm aware I've never tried to convince anyone to sell, refer following para for an outline of what I have said. Also, my sentiment has been/is "None".

"The vultures always seem to circle when you are at the lows"

I think you'll find the "vultures" have circled right up to the $5+ range (and back again) warning of the risks, especially when the serial super spruikers were in full swing (i.e. HC LINK). Unfortunately, many were sucked into the vortex and are now deeply under water, hopefully we will have an approval soon so those in a sub-aquatic state can claw back some of their losses.

"trying to "save" us out of the goodness of his heart"

Also, "save" is your word, but out of the goodness of my heart I have said, and still do, IMO tread very carefully with this highly speculative investment, DYOR and only put in what you can afford/prepared to lose, another reason to tread carefully and not take anything at face value is the fact this company has had two successful class actions against it. If you don't agree that's fine and of no consequence to me.

I'm happy you're happy with your doubling down and the current SP because as you've previously indicated you were one of those deeply under water. Good luck.

Oh yeah, and try and get me out of your head, I'm really not worth having in there.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.