MSB 1.02% 99.0¢ mesoblast limited

banter and General Discussion, page-1449

1. 681 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 126
    LOL yep I've kicked myself a few times for thinking I'll wait or I should get in today ....but then for one reason or another I don't and then the damn thing goes for a run .....I'll admit I sit there thinking why didn't I what was I thinking? .....but as my dad tells me shoulda coulda woulda is pointless ...make you mind up and go for it ....mind you he's the greatest shoulda coulda woulda out there himself and he'll freely admit that...you've just got to laugh when you've missed it and off it goes into the sunset ...what can ya do but watch it go tongue.png Same thing really for selling out too early ....all those moments are teaching times ....for me recently I had one that took a dive and I was just like this is taking forever to get back to break even so just after it did I sold out .....one guess where it went after yep rocketed north ....but kind of like Celestial wrote above for me I was just like well I got rid of the long term stress of it so that achieved my aim at that time. You win some you lose some ...but if you can win a few more than you lose you are doing ok wink.png

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
99.0¢
Change
0.010(1.02%)
Mkt cap ! $1.130B
Open High Low Value Volume
99.5¢ $1.02 98.5¢ $5.507M 5.501M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9996 99.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
99.5¢ 18069 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.