MSB 1.40% $1.09 mesoblast limited

@CaptainBarnacles I watched the last press conference by his...

1. 78 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 94
    @CaptainBarnacles I watched the last press conference by his doctor this morning (about 3 pm DC time). Bottom line is that the jury is out but this Thursday starts the critical 7-10 day period (on average) where the cytokine storm is reported to start. By then, all the prescribed dosages of Remdesivir and Dexamethasone (thought to have been applied too early) would have been finished. In other words, ALL the shots in their locker would have been fired - except ours!

I repeat that I hope he fully recovers from here and doesn't need anything else. But I set myself the task of watching closely what his doctor was saying in the press conferences.

Amazingly! Today is the day he chooses to cite the hippocratic oath and NOT answer what he answered on two previous days. He said today they've done 'routine standard imaging' on his lungs and then said "I'm not at liberty to discuss", citing the oath he took. Yesterday, he admitted "expected findings" on the same question, that is, he can see lung damage. So he must have taken his oath overnight.

What we therefore know is the disease has progressed into his lungs, and depending on how his immune system reacts (or overreacts) from here on, the cytokine storm is a real possibility (not probability)

I'm waiting to hear Dr Mike Hansen's take on it and will post it later today. I'm watching his latest video and he looks pretty healthy! A few in the Twitter-verse are saying this was all a cynical mock-up - he didn't have it at all - but a strategic play 30 days out from the election.

I don't think so. Because lots of people in the White House have got it as well.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.09
Change
0.015(1.40%)
Mkt cap ! $1.238B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.11 $1.12 $1.08 $11.51M 10.52M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 17804 $1.09

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.09 230637 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.09
  Change
0.015 ( 1.85 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.10 $1.12 $1.08 1937390
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.