MSB 0.43% $1.16 mesoblast limited

banter and General Discussion, page-175

1. 681 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 126
    Shes is alive and well however I don't have her ...I have her littermate (sister) her mum and her dad ....BUT she was already reserved by a family when she took ill suddenly one day whilst still with me (puppies don't leave me until at least 8-10 weeks she was around 5 weeks old when this happened ....I noticed she wasn't well one day so rang my vets, explained my observations of her and my concerns and took her in as an emergency to them ...they told me yes you are right to bring her in as that's not normal nor how they'd known her etc ....told me yes she's a very ill little puppy and they suspected an intestine problem (which it was she had a folded intestine which was life threatening)....so I told them yes I want you to try and save her ....then I rang her new family ...told them what was happening ...told them I'd be paying for her surgery and that as her breeder I'd given the go ahead to my vets etc ....and I gave them the option of not taking her and refunding their deposit that I'd understand if this one in a million fluke condition changed their mind about her etc ....however they wanted to wait ....and after her surgery and coming through like a champ and the vets giving her an absolute clean bill of heath with no potential complication for her down the track... well they wanted her even more ....she was their one and only choice ....so she went home with them when she was old enough and fully recovered . They love her to bits ...I stay in touch with most of the owners of my pups as I love hearing how they are doing and seeing them all grown up now.

I'm sure she has them wrapped around her little paw ...and I'm also sure she has given them much joy ...she was a wonderful little pup ...if they hadn't decided to still take her I would have kept her myself...so would have had mum dad and two pups from that litter rather than the one I still have wink.png

Glad to share a happy story smile.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.16
Change
0.005(0.43%)
Mkt cap ! $1.318B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.15 $1.17 $1.13 $3.743M 3.261M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 78561 $1.15

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.16 114667 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.