MSB 13.6% $1.31 mesoblast limited

banter and General Discussion, page-19

1. 681 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 126
    @Celestial creative and practical is a good combo ...I worked with a lot of creative people who weren't that practical biggrin.png

I've done a lot of jobs over the years as I've said before the music biz, retail, youth work, financial, to name a few.

It actually took my to be made to sit on my backside for a year (during my cancer treatment year) to really think hang on is this what I want to be doing? Which was often followed by the disclaimer thought ...that is if I live through this tongue.png

I did go back to music management after for awhile to manage an Aussie band ...but at the same time after my treatments were finished I moved to the UK where I lived for quite some time. Moved back here to Australia a few years back.

It was during my living in the UK that my 'name' so to speak first appeared. Nydem it has nothing to do with me personally.... it was a random generated character name by a online computer game I played back in 2003. So Nydem is an old screen name from the online game Dark Age of Camelot wink.png

When I set this account up for HC I just thought Nydem will do as a posting name.

For me MSB was on my watchlist for quite a while ...I do that put some on the keep an eye on that one list. From time to time I review those and this time around early April I decided to start acquiring shares.

That's my abbreviated explanation
    Last edited by Nydem: 24/05/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.31
Change
0.158(13.6%)
Mkt cap ! $1.341B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.15 $1.33 $1.15 $19.41M 15.54M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 29177 $1.31

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.32 165252 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.32pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.