MSB 2.10% $1.17 mesoblast limited

banter and General Discussion, page-448

1. 615 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 115
    The question on shareholder choice regarding vaccine showing up and completely cutting out vaccine patient mortality is fundamentally a flawed one mate. There has never been a vaccine immunising people against any disease with 100% success rate. and COVID-19 vaccine isn't going to be any diifferent leaving many people behind for treatment options ralther than immunisation through vaccination. So your 'more simply, less political put question..' is at best a hypothetical one.

On the second part of your question I should say even though I am pretty sure our world includes more than enough intensly selfish people and by extnesion our small share holder community can potentionally include indivliduals who'd rather see sp rise at any cost but I'd simply label these people psychopaths who are characterised by many nasty things amongst them their intense self centeredness and complete disregard for others.

People do invest for many reasons; prime one amongst them may be to make a profit but I very much doubt that the ordinary investor does even think about the above before chooding a stock to invest on. So there's a third choice imo and that is fewer patients dying and sp going up at the same time; an obvious preference for most if not all. Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.17
Change
-0.025(2.10%)
Mkt cap ! $1.330B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.18 $1.22 $1.15 $6.344M 5.404M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8683 $1.16

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.17 32999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.