MSB 0.51% 97.0¢ mesoblast limited

banter and General Discussion, page-4671

1. 4,179 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5443

That question could be answered by another question. If the only evidence you have from laboratory testing is that the ammount of TNFR1 expression, has been linked with T cell proliferation.... why would it all of a sudden not be linked to T cell proliferation as you suggest.
    Even if it is indirectly linked, it should be fine as a potency assay, and if not the company would allready have seen no correlation with results. Now they are saying specifically they have linked results with the potency assay, and used the EAP to increase the ammount of data not because it is worse I would assume, but because it is better?

Your question is based on your observations of the science, and not necessarily the scientific evidence that the company has from lab tests and medical trials..... As I said, even if MSB knows nothing and have selected by fluke a potency assay that is not real, then got cells that by fluke actually work as well as they have.... The fact is they have thousands of treatments on the shelf that we know work and we know could save thousands of children... Are you saying don't let them? There are no side effects, no alternative treatments, and nothing scientifically proving that TNF alpha handling is the " right " potency assay either?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
97.0¢
Change
-0.005(0.51%)
Mkt cap ! $1.107B
Open High Low Value Volume
98.5¢ 98.5¢ 96.0¢ $2.168M 2.226M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 16000 96.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
97.0¢ 86854 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.