MSB 1.49% 99.5¢ mesoblast limited

A drunk walks into a bar carrying a suitcase and says "Hey...

1. 4,047 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 298
    A drunk walks into a bar carrying a suitcase and says "Hey bartender, if I show you something amazing, will you give me a free drink?"Bartender shrugs, and says "Well, it'd have to be something pretty amazing. Let's have it."Guy pulls a rat and a tiny piano out of the suitcase and sets them both on the bar. The rat immediately starts playing the most amazing ragtime piano the bartender has ever heard."Wow, that's amazing! Here's your free drink!" The bartender pours the drink.So the drunk drinks his drink and says "Hey bartender, if I can show you something even more amazing, will you give me another free drink?""Mister, if you can top that piano-playing rat, I'll let you drink for free all night."So the drunk reaches into the suitcase and pulls out a sheep. As soon as he sets it down, the sheep starts singing scat music, perfectly in tune and time with the rat's piano playing.The bartender starts pouring drinks for the drunk.A little while later, a man walks up to the drunk and says "Hey buddy, I'm a talent agent, and I think your act is fantastic. I'll give you $1000 for the pair."The drunk rolls his eyes and slurs "Sorry mishter, they're not for shale.""Well, how about $500 just for the scat-singing sheep then?"The drunk thinks for a second and says "You've got a deal." He gives the agent the sheep, the agent gives him $500 and walks out of the bar.The bartender says to him, "Hey man, are you nuts? You had a million-dollar act there, and you broke it up for a measly 500 bucks?"The drunk grins at the bartender and says "Don't worry man, the rat's a ventriloquist."

Now that's funny, but I don't think he was a talent scout I think he was recruiting for 1st phase CYP trials

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
99.5¢
Change
-0.015(1.49%)
Mkt cap ! $1.136B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.02 $1.02 99.5¢ $2.005M 1.991M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 14424 99.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.00 63643 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.