MSB 3.76% $1.03 mesoblast limited

@ChewingHands with respect (and I am sure you will be happy to...

1. 371 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 792
    @ChewingHands with respect (and I am sure you will be happy to be wrong) I disagree with your share price prediction. However first of all I wish you and all “Mesobelivers” a happy BLA submission New Year with the subsequent Summer approval.
    Mesoblast is far from a one trick pony, but SRGvH approval is vital. A rejection will be a shorter’s feeding frenzy, the end of SI as the boss and I expect a takeover with too many of us wiped out (effectively).
    With so much on the line from a 100,000 page submission, the time for tooth combing is what it is. But this work, the 4 year survival data and orphan status leads me to the opinion that the BLA will be granted.
    If we can get a quarter of financial information of sales and also “off label” sales for Crohn’s and the excitement of having started CLBP one year trial and who knows what on Heart partnership by the end of the year, then I think my range of $5-7 may also be on the low side. No one will be happier than me to be wrong.
    I’m excited for 2023 and I look forward in the coming months sharing that excitement and the success of Mesoblast with the rest of the shareholders on this forum.
    My favourite thread is about the Psychology of trading (or investing as I view it), Shareholders will have the happy problem of dealing with the Psychology of holding or selling to deal with next year. My view is 2023 is only the start and provided we can avoid a takeover, 2025/6 will be the time for me to off load a substantial part of my holding.
    Regards,
    Yelrom

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.03
Change
-0.040(3.76%)
Mkt cap ! $1.170B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.07 $1.07 $1.01 $13.19M 12.81M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 61090 $1.02

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.03 239558 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.