MSB 3.76% $1.03 mesoblast limited

Ok I admit that this is not the right thread but the “Tired of...

1. 371 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 792
    Ok I admit that this is not the right thread but the “Tired of crap communications” thread is full.
    Is the 4c report at the same publishers as the BLA? Just hope they don’t publish Perrin Papers for the JACC or we will get “Jack”!
    Nearly midnight here, transfer deadline day tomorrow and Arsenal (top of the league) need cover in the defensive midfield position. But instead of reading the “gossip” pages in the sports section, I’m reading ASX guidance on 4c’s. Last year 31st Jan no problem, but 2023, it appears that the publisher has run out of ink again. I have an old Epsom one with I’m sure half a black cartridge and at least 20 pages of A4, slightly yellowed and a little curled up at the edges, slight water damage, but they will do. Happy to print the 4c off and I will even find my old fax machine in the loft (good job I never took it to last Sunday’s car boot sale) and send it to the ASX. Can’t help on the conference call someone has vandalised the phone box, but I’m sure one of you knows how to work Teams or a.n.other.
    I can only hope that Arsenal will find the right player to get us through to the end of the season tomorrow, but the number on the shirt will not it seems be 4c.
    It will get published but today with the usual suspects on my ignore list posting furiously that the “end is nigh” making all threads unreadable, I am going to bed and hopefully dreaming that the new star Arsenal signing splashed large across all the papers on the 1st February is a very talented Yelrom.
    Regards
    Yelrom

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.03
Change
-0.040(3.76%)
Mkt cap ! $1.170B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.07 $1.07 $1.01 $13.19M 12.81M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 61090 $1.02

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.03 239558 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.