MSB 3.76% $1.03 mesoblast limited

Well isn't it exciting again? The countdown has begun. The...

1. 371 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 792
    Well isn't it exciting again? The countdown has begun. The "breakout" and "party" threads have resurfaced, volume up and the clicks on Hot Copper are going through the roof. Such is this enthusiasm, that @gersenzee has resorted to sitting in freezing cold rivers. On that one I think I will just cheer from the Bank. Hopefully the river cooled beer was kept within grasping distance. However he is successful, happy, at peace with the world and the River Thames is just a few hundred metre away.....

We all know the importance of the BLA and that ship has now sailed. It has had in the last two years a complete refurbishment, futher provisions of data are safely on board and the final touch, a pre-cast off inspection by an experienced FDA retired admiral to ensure it will reach its approval destination. Course is set fair and if the winds are in our favour we could reach there before the 6 month journey time but we shall see. There is no value to be added now in discussing this application. When it is approved, the price set and the cashflow implications factored in with the significance of that appreciated by others outside of the existing shareholders the rating of this company will transform.

For me the Perrin Heart paper to be published this month and the focus of the management team moving on to the back trial with its measurement on pain and timetable indicating a decision end of next year, is the "next" excitement. Both have compelling data, and our board have the experience and know how to navigate those ships home and any other opportunities that may arise (ARDS for example). Heart Partnership, this year or next anyone?

Which leads me on (apologies for the ramble hence why on this thread) to my main observation. There are several posters who no matter what data or news comes to light, have it appears an almost maniacal opposition to this company and its officers.
    To which end, they think nothing of posting (some clever, some plain dumb, some just personal attacks) several times a day. Hundreds of posts to which many reply, clogging up the threads some of which they have started and those responses bring them back to the top. Say anything too personal and they can have your comment removed.

Some of you (and I understand why) feel you have to respond to help newcomers to the thread and i expect are also just irritated with some blatant distortions of facts. I find I miss some really thoughful posts amongst this sparring.
    Therefore may I suggest that if you do read one of these posts simply reply.
    "I respectfully disagree with your post".

Others can if they agree, like your post. Say that then gets 100 likes. If a newbie does read their post they can see the number of people who "respectfully disagreed" and then make a judgement. However i have to say that if you need your hand holding you should not be investing in this company. If we can do that, then for those with a comprehensive ignore list can follow the threads. The fact that you have disagreed with someone I have on ignore will get you my like. Saved me a bunch of "wading"

I want to have dissenting views but with the data (SRGvHD) that has been collected and released on survival rates and more data coming in at regular intervals, plus the success in Japan, plus the 2 year dialogue with the FDA and Krause, PDUFA date in the offing, the only opinion that matters now is the FDA.

Regards

Yelrom

PS "respectfully disagreeing" with this post, is not allowed

Last edited by yelrom: 08/02/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.03
Change
-0.040(3.76%)
Mkt cap ! $1.170B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.07 $1.07 $1.01 $13.19M 12.81M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 61090 $1.02

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.03 239558 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.