MSB 8.76% 99.0¢ mesoblast limited

banter and General Discussion, page-57

1. 681 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 126
    @LeftYahoo

In Australia we have two main days to honor our fallen soldiers

ANZAC Day and Remembrance Day

My own family history (a snippet)

My Grandfather and his brother were members of the Australian Light Horse Brigades....yep over in Egypt WW!

My Great Uncles fought in France and in Crete. WW1 and WW2

My Uncle was one of the Australian legends that are the boys of the 39th Battalion ...yes that's Kokoda for those Aussies reading WW2

Recently we came upon an American Flyers Cap ....it had been tossed to my great Uncle by an American fighter pilot before he took off over Darwin during the bombing of Darwin. Inside was a name and rank ...we did some research ....learnt he eventually was shot down by friendly fire over europe later in the war and by that time he was a legendary US fighter pilot. We were able to contact his family direct and send that over to them so it's not back in the USA and on display at a large aviation museum over there. WW2

That's my kind of background and I've seen the USA and Australia and New Zealanders and the UK and France work together very well when there's a common goal and not just those countries.

Thought i'd include this song because it's about Mateship ...I ask you to please ignore the singer as unfortunately his own reputation is in tatters here but I ask you to listen to the spirit of the song . We Aussies are a pretty loyal and fierce lot when the chips are down ...we remain good mates with the USA even after all this time wink.png

Hope you enjoy a tiny snippet Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
99.0¢
Change
-0.095(8.76%)
Mkt cap ! $1.130B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.12 $1.12 98.0¢ $26.84M 25.91M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 25272 99.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
99.5¢ 6571 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
99.5¢
  Change
-0.095 ( 7.78 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.12 $1.12 98.0¢ 3288218
Last updated 15.59pm 30/04/2024 ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.