MSB 3.76% $1.03 mesoblast limited

@reginaldp Please as you were doing those calculations for a bit...

1. 371 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 792
    @reginaldp Please as you were doing those calculations for a bit of fun. Why not factor in some off label sales? If you believe that Crohn’s will be a major future market once the approval process has been completed.It is reasonable to expect that Dr Amy and her colleagues around the world will already be convinced of Rem-L’s efficacy and have prescription pads ready to make use of it as soon as August this year.
    The number of sufferers from IBD dwarfs the child GvHD even when as has been discussed that REM-L being given before steroids courses may well be more economical for insurance companies.
    Then if you were an adult GvHD sufferer, when you look at the data for long term survival when prescribed the only approved treatment, I expect your Doctor will also be “banging on the door” especially if the patient has done their own homework.
    SI clearly diluted us more than necessary to get us to August, I hope that the answer as to why is well discussed at the next conference call. It is all looking good, but with so much invested, August cannot come quick enough.
    Keep up your excellent posts, reading fun facts helps pass this waiting time.
    regards
    Yelrom

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.03
Change
-0.040(3.76%)
Mkt cap ! $1.170B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.07 $1.07 $1.01 $13.19M 12.81M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 61090 $1.02

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.03 239558 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.