MSB 1.08% 91.5¢ mesoblast limited

I haven't bothered reading the majority of posts since the...

1. 100 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 366
    I haven't bothered reading the majority of posts since the announcement on 4th August.
    For me there is too much irrational emotion from some shareholders and the resident s... stirrers are having a field day.
    I would much prefer some further information from the company and not ongoing uninformed opinions.
    To that end - and for what it's worth, I have sent the following email to the company.

" My name is K.... ............ and I am a longterm shareholder of Mesoblast.
    Myself and all shareholders, were devastated with the BLA update for Graft Verses Host Disease provided on the 4th August 2023.
    Since then, all we have been advised from the company regarding this outcome, are changes to shareholdings.
    Whilst I am sure all the Board and management team are just as devastated, they are well paid officers and employees of the company and need to stand up and urgently advise shareholders what the current state of play actually means to our company and what they intend to do to address this major issue.
    Could you please advise if and when the company intends to inform shareholders with an appropriate update.
    All share holders have suffered major financial losses and with the company trading at all time lows, are at the very least entitled to some meaningful feedback.
    I look forward to you further advice."

If the company gives me a reply to my email I will post it on this thread

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
91.5¢
Change
-0.010(1.08%)
Mkt cap ! $1.044B
Open High Low Value Volume
94.0¢ 94.0¢ 91.5¢ $1.609M 1.737M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 131951 91.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
92.5¢ 22000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.