MSB 7.69% $1.19 mesoblast limited

I think a few of us have been scratching our heads over why so...

1. 1,896 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 489
    I think a few of us have been scratching our heads over why so many here deliberately spread disinformation.

I don't have an answer as to why other than it's probably a combination of multiple scenarios posed by others here. What I think is interesting to discuss is other scenarios where falsehoods have been proven - and how it compares to the current MSB discourse.
    The video below discusses Trump Lawyer Sidney Powell's guilty plea in the Dominion Voting defamation case against her. For those who don't know she was making some wild accusations regarding the 2020 US election - such as stating Hugo Chavez was behind "faulty" voting systems being used. Only problem is Chavez had been dead for 7 years.

Where I see relations between Powell and some posters here, aside from the wild claims not based in fact, is how they would likely try to defend themselves if they were forced to tell the truth. Powell had originally filled to dismiss the lawsuit stating that no reasonable person would conclude that the statements were truly statements of fact.

That reasonable people understand that the "language of the political arena, like the language used in labor disputes... Is often vituperative, abusive and inexact."

"People can easily find the evidence and decide for themselves." Where have I heard that before?
    The claim that probably most relates to the above was when a poster tried to pretend MSB was double dipping in their figures and that MSB was wildly over stating operating quarters moving forward. This was demonstrated to be wrong but it didn't change anything in how if continued to be shared.
    When put to the test in US law the question of whether a reasonable juror could conclude that Powells statements express or imply a verifiable false fact about Dominion seems to have been answered.
    Currently anything like this would be a waste of time for MSB but I would be curious as to how that question would be answered in AU law if anyone had made an investment decision based on falsehoods shared here.
    Not financial advise.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.19
Change
0.085(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $1.358B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.10 $1.20 $1.09 $13.21M 11.37M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15000 $1.19

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.19 75212 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.