MSB 7.69% $1.19 mesoblast limited

The ASX is inconsistent. the very case that some are saying...

1. 5,071 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 567
    The ASX is inconsistent.
    the very case that some are saying about contract finalisation date timelines to completions etc happens yes. Many companies do ann pending final signatures or in discussions for to premptive in case of an asx whim. I know of companies that have been suspended for 6-8 week not a majors as that would be too highlighted by social media etc companies then have to go to court to lift those suspensions. IE when were you aware of that news. Reply ...nothing was finalised in contract and early release of details could be seen as misleading, especially if contract did not proceed.
    asx has an ego and inconsistant to whom when where they take issue with. Similar and I would say minor infringements like this are not often directed at majors . Would a bhp etc been suspended for same and 6-8weeks, the fallout from major trading partners and gov would have the ASX finding a massive bolder to hide under. And the legal cases for non supply of goode among many outcomes
    i waffle as doesn't help out SP, but may explain to the release of info timing that individuals or companies can play with and deal with h ASX as it comes.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.19
Change
0.085(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $1.358B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.10 $1.20 $1.09 $13.21M 11.37M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15000 $1.19

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.19 75212 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.