MSB 1.03% 98.0¢ mesoblast limited

Too right, as a new investor I was initially swept up in a drum...

1. 125 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    Too right, as a new investor I was initially swept up in a drum of positive bias however I chose not to ignore every Joe blogs that had a negative or inverse opinion to mine and some came up with very good negative points not enough to make me sell but enough to give me more shtick to go an do my own reaserch at a deeper level. (Actual reaserch not just HC- hc is perfect for finding usefull links publications ect. ) I actually got challenged on a Bell Potter note as I was unaware of. It was about manufacturing issues with Temcell this year. So with egg on my face I went back into historical data and had a good read of all of the past documentation from MSB, there is a lot haha I came to my own personal conclusion that this biotech really does have a future and why my long position wasn't sold out during the last few days.

My two cents

People are emotional creatures this platform caters to this much like Instagram does to teens and adults alike.
    We all need to be careful of how much gratification we receive as it inevitably distorts the truth.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
98.0¢
Change
0.010(1.03%)
Mkt cap ! $1.118B
Open High Low Value Volume
96.0¢ 99.0¢ 95.5¢ $5.286M 5.409M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 91218 98.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
99.0¢ 63577 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.