MSB 8.42% $1.03 mesoblast limited

Those who came in the $10 share days had a punt on a "hot stock"...

1. 3,368 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2954

Those who came in the $10 share days had a punt on a "hot stock" that promised a stunning new world ...cells grow a new heart or new hair.
    I've been averaging down with some trading from $5,which is not so bad. Until this shit storm. And clearly now many holders are gutted.
    Oh but no, it's no so bad because some who were at the AGM say directors were confident and relaxed wink.png

Over the years people annoyingly harped on about DYOR... only to completely miss the elephant in the room!
    The FDA

I've tried to find the strongest language I could get away with, and if I don't I couldn't care less -
    Some of the nicest people I know are getting chewed up on here and MSB simply don't care about them...otherwise they would have operated the company more diligently;
    More diligently means less HUBRIS, less ARROGANCE.

Anyway they, the FDA, are in my opinion best described as a crime family - a more familiar concept to Americans than us.
    And they collectively intermarry with Big Pharma - all wholly integrated into the brickwork of their system.
    The third wing of this cabal are New York Democrat Lawyers who know how to protect VIP clients......
    provided they belong to the Clan - by donating to Progressive Left Liberals on Capitol Hill.
    As shown in the Sackler Family crime (FDA approved of course) - any difficulties ramming through the courts appeal after appeal to allow narcotic substances to be sold by the truckload at enormous profit to the bottom layer of American society were just another day's work, and most Sackler Family directors were practicing lawyers anyway. The best you could say would be: there is a case that went ALL pear shaped against the American people, like Thalidomide.

I only bother to mention this because the Big Pharma Circus quietly demands total subservience from outsiders in my opinion - with due regard to the importance of competition between Pharmas....to ultimately to deliver them profits, and look good on Capitol Hill should they ever have to front Senate inquiries. It's a lot like the Mafia when you boil it all down: I won't tell so long as you don't tell.

So now Mesoblast is sitting quietly on the rocks, waiting probably many more months for our fate to be determined while the bottom feeders do their best to fill their stomachs from our exposed hull. In the meantime those contemplating their investment here, or new investors, should consider the FDA question - you dont actually have anything else to consider but thousands of speculative posts in here.! I can tell you from experience of almost 10 years that there were people in the early times who said that our CEO had inside access to important FDA figures attempting to "school" them in the finer points of stem cells (MSC's) so that they could act with more assurance to enable stem cells to cross into mainstream FDA approved medicine. I put it to you that this is absolute rubbish! No such thing ever happened and moreover the crime family FDA cynically ran a diversionary move (which shareholders including me fell for) by sending an Inspection Team to Singapore for a one week study to see if our proposed manufacturing operation measured up to their whole quality assurance requirement. The plant passed the inspection. Our eagerly awaited application for GVHD approval was denied. Any amateur Dick Tracey will will easily spot a low level FDA grub seeing this as funny. We de-railed those dumb Aussies again eh Boss!.

There is a wonderful scene in the film American Hustle where Robert De Niro, top gun muscle for a Mafia family addresses a group of small time con men including Christian Bale prior to agreeing a very big financial deal. Clearly an ugly death awaits anyone he judges to be less than authentic. He says to the gathering....I need to be very sure that you guys are all for real, BECAUSE WE ARE REAL!

I pose the question is the FDA for real in their dealings with our small New York biotech team. I think absolutely not, leaving me a problem to be solved.
    Had I known on day one my investment depended on people who are "not for real", at worst criminal, I would never be here.
    The worst is that through the use of Big Pharma lawyers we might get past the next turning point or the one after that, only to find further refusals and further capital calls and little income.

Whatever you think is up to you. If you read this far and disagree just ignore my post or ignore me - its all ok. Nobody knows what's going on here least of all me and I'm fed up. Today over 10M MSB shares went through the ASX and the best they could do was move the needle one half cent!
    A half a cent wink.png Do you think they know what they are doing? The local Bunnings store near to me are looking for real workers!

If we don't talk again well it's been a journey. Bye bye.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.03
Change
0.080(8.42%)
Mkt cap ! $1.176B
Open High Low Value Volume
95.5¢ $1.03 95.0¢ $43.38M 42.28M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 72752 $1.01

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.03 205100 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.