MSB 1.01% $1.00 mesoblast limited

To all LTH's, I wish us all a healthy and prosperous 2024.With...

1. 371 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 792
    To all LTH's, I wish us all a healthy and prosperous 2024.

With Mesoblast we are now at the "Jerry Maquire" moment. (Film 1996 starring Tom Cruise and Cuba Gooding Jnr, but you knew that.)

For all the presentations, the encouraging Data, the constructive meetings with the FDA, heavyweight board appointments and talk about partnerships. Only one thing matters now, "SHOW ME THE MONEY!"

The last capital raise, we will find out shortly how successful it was. The remaining shares not taken up, will be available to SI to sell off. I don't know how long that availability will be there for him, but if as I expect there is a fairly substantial rump, it might cast a small shadow over any future rises in the share price. It could also allow him an easy opportunity to sell them to a rich individual or institution.

The approval runway might be extended by a partnership deal, which I would providing the terms were reasonable, (and that is the normal definition of reasonable and not the FDA impossible to define definition) hope to see a deal in the next few months which would be a huge lift to the company. Perhaps as part of that deal, our new partners will end up buying those CR shares.

The runway can also be extended by ruthless management of costs which I understand has started, (an area where I feel that the company should have been all over, at all times). But ultimately it all boils down to "show me the money", which can only be shown with an approval.

My sentiment below is none, but that is a considerable improvement on my sentiment since the last FDA "no". The Company is still in there fighting, and it still has a lot to offer. Overall I am hopeful for a much better 2024, but recognise that if they can't "show us the money" then 2025 may not happen for the LTH's.

Regards,

Yelrom

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.00
Change
0.010(1.01%)
Mkt cap ! $1.141B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.01 $1.01 94.3¢ $8.618M 8.821M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 43508 $1.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.01 34138 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.