MSB 4.07% $1.15 mesoblast limited

Hi Phaedrus,Your post piqued my curiosity. I looked Dr. Verdun...

1. 325 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 359
    Hi Phaedrus,

Your post piqued my curiosity. I looked Dr. Verdun up and found this very interesting interview by the Alliance for Regenerative Medicine that took place a month ago.

https://youtu.be/BuHg7JcLkgQ?si=HEtmxGGr-FVuoUrJ

Interesting how she talked about RCTs versus single arm trials for rare diseases, “regulatory flexibility” in that context, refreshing of guidance docs by her staff, and the upcoming project “warp speed for rare diseases” that will open in January to developers, I believe, of neurological cell and/or gene treatments already with active INDs, to give them a bit of FDA handholding on steroids. All in all, it points to a lot of energy in the areas under Dr. Verdun’s control.

I think it should be an interesting Type A meeting if and when the company is ready to talk data and/or the path forward. It certainly feels as if Dr. Verdun would take an active interest in what’s going on. Being a practising paediatric oncologist, I imagine she would have, at the very least, been on the same wavelength as the BMT-CTN staffers at the last meeting.
    Last edited by irenekwshiu: 07/01/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.15
Change
0.045(4.07%)
Mkt cap ! $1.313B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.08 $1.16 $1.08 $4.681M 4.170M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 99680 $1.15

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.16 31000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.