MSB 1.73% $1.18 mesoblast limited

@JB1975 You lecture us on courtesy but you don't appear to...

1. 887 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2907
    @JB1975 You lecture us on courtesy but you don't appear to follow your own rules.

I presume you were referring to me in a recent post where you said "one wag" had suggested the apparent potency assay issue could be addressed by AI?

I've been writing about ethics, specifically regarding treatment of children for many years. Why would I make light of something that resulted in further delay and the abuse of children, that in the case of SR aGvHD is literal torture?

You're right. I don't know what technology is involved in potency assays. I just thought the tech must be advanced if transcription factors can supplied by a third party and other supporting tech can be outsourced - I mentioned here a while ago there even appear to be kits available. OP has since speculated (the potency assay issue) could be due to a failure of outsourced materials or equipment or faulty testing kits from the supplier.

Third party screw up beyond the control of the company wouldn't surprise me. I've long been suspicious of the "bad luck" with the faulty LVADs on the trial run by the NIH. Due to NIH conflicts of interest re. Moderna patents and Remdesivir, I was also suspicious our ARDS trial was screwed over by referring us patients who had been heavily pre-treated. While I do believe heavy pre-treatment caused the cells not to work so well, rather than corruption, I came to the conclusion that in the latter half of the trial, there just weren't enough severe patients. This is consistent with the testimony of various sources who say that by the middle of 2020, the health emergency was over.

You berated me for speculating about AI but it's interesting you didn't address what was most WRONG about that post. I said I don't believe there's a potency assay issue AT ALL. I can't accept such a ludicrous level of incompetence.

I know statements confirming the issue have been made by the company. What MSB say could be technically accurate (if the issue was from from something outsourced) but such statements IMO should be seen in light of a climate of fierce censorship (if you accept that former president of the AMA Dr. Kerryn Phelps, senior editor of the BMJ Peter Doshi and many others are telling the truth), where even the FDA has to conform to a "narrative". (There's a difference between what the FDA says and what they show.)

IMO stem cell technology and the supporting technology are way more advanced than in the public domain. Interesting you mentioned the Lord of the Rings. It's not just the ref but who comes out with it. You have a lot in common with bad cattitude on substack. They're obsessed with LOTR, are extremely clever and have a similar superior attitude. (Alex Berenson cross promoted a couple of their articles; he's a former NYT journalist who was booted off Twitter for saying mandating the Covid vaccines was "insanity" and won his case.) One of the articles states the reason Krause and Gruber left was because the FDA was bypassed by the government. That means the FDA has NO control in decision-making.

@Pledge Because of the specific words you used, I think you understand a phenomenon that's going on within a context of global politics, as does Dr.Jessica Rose (who was one of the advisers to the FDA). You're pushing blame onto SI and Krause for the BLA but did you consider the possibility that Rose (and/or one of her group) tipped off the FDA? Anyone can look her up, read the articles and join the dots themselves. Rose is no "fringe" scientist because two years ago, she was writing about something that has recently been published in Nature. The article refuting it is very weak. I don't want to state anything a fact or worry anyone unnecessarily because IMO the point is that the potential is there, which shows a level of hubris from our "species" (the word you and Rose used) that we never going to get away with, and never should if we're going to advance as a society.

I believe Ryoncil is being held back for a specific reason. Feel free to ask me what I think that reason is.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.18
Change
0.020(1.73%)
Mkt cap ! $1.341B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.20 $1.21 $1.17 $16.67M 14.04M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 54704 $1.18

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.18 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.19
  Change
0.020 ( 3.40 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.21 $1.21 $1.17 2927691
Last updated 15.59pm 07/05/2024 ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.