MSB 2.19% 93.5¢ mesoblast limited

banter and General Discussion, page-8580

1. 7,117 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1314
    "I think you understand a phenomenon that's going on within a context of global politics, as does Dr.Jessica Rose (who was one of the advisers to the FDA). You're pushing blame onto SI and Krause for the BLA but did you consider the possibility that Rose (and/or one of her group) tipped off the FDA?"

1. Krausse was employed by Itescu to do one job. Unless there is a caveat in his contract like: 'only if it's easy'. Maybe there is? (It wouldn't surprise me!).
    2. All of your hypothesizing (along with the rest of the fan club) is only the result of what is rattling around between your own two ears. Refer 1. above, again.
    3. Every time you and the fan club hypothesize (refer 2. above), it results in SI and his merry band of failures being exonerated. Somehow. Now refer 1. above again. EVERY TIME!

These pretenders have massive egos - make no mistake with that. Think of how they think of themselves right now. Their peers aren't looking at them thinking 'oh, the FDA are naughty' - they are thinking something else completely. These guys hold themselves out as world leading (that attracts massive freight to get and keep them). It looks to me like they are just a couple of screw ups that don't have a clue about much at all.

We have been watching the dance of the seven veils. And we are on the last veil. I call it: when selling the future stops and the future is now.

They have everything they ever wanted to get the job done. It's over to them. Even if it isn't easy. Now if they don't have what it takes (which is my firm belief) then get out of the way and stop wasting everyone's time and money. I've been wanting this since 2020 and I read SI's response to the ODAC knock back - It showed who he really was, IMO.

On the flip side of this, SI just pulled a CR hours after the AGM. THINK ABOUT HIS MINDSET and why/how he did that. Now think about NO ONE on the BoDs stopping him. Moreso, BACKING HIM in both word and action. Don't make me go and get Grandpa Joe's AGM address statements again! They know what they are doing and what side their bread is buttered on. Please don't be fearful that this isn't the case (those poor souls!).

Boo!
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5887/5887315-58cffca8e8dc15598a2d0e119efbdb5d.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
93.5¢
Change
0.020(2.19%)
Mkt cap ! $1.067B
Open High Low Value Volume
92.0¢ 94.5¢ 92.0¢ $1.622M 1.742M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 64563 93.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
94.0¢ 204239 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.