MSB 2.82% $1.04 mesoblast limited

Happy New Year my Auzzie friends! Something to think about is...

1. 188 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 133
    Happy New Year my Auzzie friends! Something to think about is cell therapy manufacturing plants have been recently been approved here in USA. Contract manufacturing facilities. Merck has put 500 mil recently into advanced immunotherapy vaccine manufacturing plant. Japenese pharma companies and previous camera company have invested billions in plants to manufacture cell therapies. The value today of an approoved cell manufacturing facility is off the charts because its all about the time it takes to get these facilities approved.Anyway what all these new facilities have in common is that none of them are saying whats going to be produced there. Billions of dollars going into these facilities and no talk about expected revenue from them.
    I personally believe as I think many investors here do that meso has the best efficacy and safety data thats bern proven over a very long period of time.
    If there was something better out there then the army of naysayers would have told us over and over.
    I think were close to partnership deals but why its taking so long is that multiple big pharma are simontaneously involved in negotations.
    It was understood that no big pharma would go out alone and make a deal for disruptive tecnology and threaten the wealth they all have. And now its understood that no single entity will control the new paridigm.Its still understood that slow walking these new cures is in the interst of the status quo pharmas.
    Something big could happen at any time my friends.Big boys are going to make the play soon because big tech is actually a big yawn right now and cell therapy is the greatest story yet to be told...A drug given once or twice that has basically no side effects.
    Good luck to my fellow dreamers...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.04
Change
-0.030(2.82%)
Mkt cap ! $1.181B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.07 $1.07 $1.03 $3.684M 3.528M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1733 $1.04

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.04 160227 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.54pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.