MSB 1.64% 93.0¢ mesoblast limited

Yes, a thoroughly disappointing response. Yours that is, O...

1. 1,244 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1395
    Yes, a thoroughly disappointing response. Yours that is, O despiser of ad hominem. You write with a haughty arrogance as if the only worthy posts are those that bend the knee to your moral standards. That is the same attitude that you display when you do stick to what you do appear to know, namely the science. Except that even then you display subtle contempt for those less educated in the field. You present your opinions, which are appreciated and are appropriate to the forum, with an attitude that dismisses any contrary view. You have failed to respond to at least one counter argument from another expert.
    I am not qualified to judge your scientific arguments but I do know you are not a good teacher.

Hey JB1975, guess what? My post was a criticism of another poster but that's not acceptable according to you. However it is acceptable for you to criticise me. It's apparently OK for you to demand a certain standard of contributions, but I may not. Hypocrisy.

Like dozens of others here I am fed up with wading through rubbish that has nothing to do with the science or corporate interests of Mesoblast. I have not read that poster's contributions for months now but not a single one of those I did read betrayed any intention other than to discourage MSB supporters. That should really offend your moral dudgeon.

Please stick to the science and spare us your superior moralising. I know you've waited a while to have a go at me since I got up your nose some time ago. More hypocricy from someone who claims to despise ad hominem.

To remain consistent with my criticism of boring posts I'll not acknowledge any more of yours.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
93.0¢
Change
0.015(1.64%)
Mkt cap ! $1.061B
Open High Low Value Volume
92.5¢ 95.0¢ 89.0¢ $7.902M 8.522M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2945 92.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
93.0¢ 40422 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
93.0¢
  Change
0.015 ( 2.54 %)
Open High Low Volume
92.0¢ 95.0¢ 89.5¢ 2254102
Last updated 15.59pm 26/04/2024 ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.